Home / User comments

Filter
Display

• Enjoying the View - Monday 2 June 2008 01:17
    The one on the left is very pretty. A fine example of youthful beauty and grace. Enjoying the sun and nature on the beach with her pretty friend.

She's also a beast with circus freak breasts.
  • Learning About Puberty. - Monday 2 June 2008 01:07
    Big Breasts for somebody so little otherwise. By the time she's an adult, they'll have their own Z.I.P. code!
  • guest - Monday 2 June 2008 01:02
    Love
  • Enjoying the View - Monday 2 June 2008 00:58
    If she was wearing a bathing suit, however, I'd still find her pretty. I'm thankful she has nudist parents.

Wonder how big they got...

...How big her parents' boat got, I mean.
  • Learning About Puberty. - Monday 2 June 2008 00:58
    I mean really, when I was in school, we picked on kids with horse-face overbites like hers and most kids this age with red hair and fair skin just look homely. But since I can see that the carpet matches the drapes and those meaty thighs, she looks okay.
  • Enjoying - Monday 2 June 2008 00:37
    After this invitation...
  • Enjoying the View - Monday 2 June 2008 00:37
    ...it's a little late to be modest!
  • Enjoying the View - Monday 2 June 2008 00:29
    Homely and awkward, this redheaded teenager wouldn't warrant a second look if clothed, but she's at that special age where she looks okay in the nude. Nice long legs and the carpets match the drapes.
  • Learning About Puberty. - Monday 2 June 2008 00:26
    These children are enjoying the playground's choo choo train.

I'd love to see the girl with the soda bottle on the playground's trampoline, shaking them...

...I mean shaking the springs on the trampoline, of course.
  • Apprécier la vue - Sunday 1 June 2008 23:58
    Aimez l'amour d'amour d'amour d'amour d'amour d'amour d'amour d'amour. Êtes vous le " ; guest" ; cela s'est coincé sur le " de mot ; Delightful" ; il y a quelques jours ? Obtenez créateur. Aucun commentaire sexuel n'est permis, mais vous pouvez encore proposer quelque chose sans compter que le " ; Aimez le love" d'amour d'amour d'amour d'amour d'amour d'amour d'amour d'amour d'amour d'amour d'amour d'amour d'amour ;