Home / User comments

Filter
Display

• Mick - Sunday 18 November 2012 11:41
    Why must they hide thier face's !
  • sexsownis - Sunday 18 November 2012 08:45
    tez tak lubie na golaska
  • antonpold - Saturday 17 November 2012 12:11
    But look also here:
    http://imgsrc.ru/naked-girl/28073813.html#bp . This is maybe the best photo of naked young girl. NB!! Not same girl as in picture here, but similar.
  • Mick - Saturday 17 November 2012 10:27
    Perfect image of mother and daughter's
  • sunnsandradioman - Saturday 17 November 2012 06:41
    good picture
  • Muppet Show - Saturday 17 November 2012 05:27
  • Mick - Saturday 17 November 2012 00:55
    Nice pose Mother and Daughter no doubt.
  • Muppet Show - Friday 16 November 2012 16:33

@antonpold I wish I could have heard that conversation: "NO! I don't want anybody to see me naked." "Oh, sweetheart, I know it may be embarrassing, but I've been out of work since the Party failed to support its own Marxist ideals, and we have no food or rent money. Just show the world your naked body and these awful people will pay our rent and buy some groceries. And the better you eat, the better your body will develop and the more tits and hips you have to show, the more work you'll get as a model."
  • antonpold - Friday 16 November 2012 08:59
    @Muppet Show:
    And also this picture is from series of same photographer, who took photo of two sad girls. But as you see, here girl is not feeling bad. My guess is, that they choose for photos girls from poor family and although they maybe didnt want to pose nude, but they got some money and this made them happy.
  • antonpold - Friday 16 November 2012 08:56
    @Muppet Show:
    You have commented many times about this picture and you are right, that this is not nudist picture. This photo is one of the series, what one Russian photographer took. But I dont completely agree about discomfort, because you never know purpose of photographer. Maybe he told them to take this kind of pose and sad faces. Therefore nobody can be sure, that they are humiliated.