Home / User comments

Filter
Display

• Muppet Show - Sunday 29 April 2012 19:41
    And what's wrong about that? Excuse me, but I don't se the joke here. These kids participate in the contest because they feel to...

Yeah, but why is anybody wearing clothes while watching this naked kid dance? Seems like some of these people are not nudists, just voyeurs.
  • Muppet Show - Sunday 29 April 2012 19:36
    Why do her pubes come and go?
  • antonpold - Saturday 28 April 2012 20:27
    Picture has not good quality, but for me this girl is a dream girl. What a sporty legs and beautiful smile! And what is the most important - at home village she is going naked everywhere, even shopping!
  • antonpold - Monday 23 April 2012 16:45
    Concerning first seven German language comments, is not sure, that this photo is genuine nudist picture. Maybe it is arranged for pedophiles. For me, a men interest of 14-16 year old girls pictures is normal, but not younger.
  • antonpold - Monday 23 April 2012 11:11
    IMO winter nudism is not yet studied well. People can withstand to cold better than we imagine. I have myself proved it, being about 2 hours in winter, temperature -3-5C, but with gloves, hat and shoes. But I know one 13-year old girl, who can be same time no clothes at all and barefooted.
  • antonpold - Friday 20 April 2012 18:55
    I dont think she is teenager. Rather 20+.
  • antonpold - Friday 20 April 2012 18:29
    Good picture! Very relaxed woman going nude shopping.
  • antonpold - Thursday 19 April 2012 15:36
    This picture is worth to be rated very high. Reasons? 1) very beautiful girl, 2) good idea of nude gymnastics, 3) girl is extremely shameless
  • antonpold - Thursday 19 April 2012 15:25
    Dont worry about cold. I am pretty sure, that they have used to winter conditions. If people are often outside in minus temperatures, after some time of experience they will feel comfortable.
  • antonpold - Thursday 19 April 2012 14:59
    @wardt: Do you think they feel too much cold? I dont think so. If people are regularly naked in winter and minus temperatures, they will used to it. If temperature is about 0 to -10C and no wind, then its not too cold to be about 1-1,5 hours outside.